2.21.2006

Renter of the Week

Welcome Miss Ann from Miss Ann Thrope! I have to confess, I've been reading her blog for awhile now and when she bid to rent mine I was thrilled. If I think a blog's worth reading, believe me, it's something special. Go see her. I mean it!

I found Heaven in a Bag. Really I did. It's dried pineapple. Now I've had dried pineapple in a White Mountain Trail Mix bag, but never an entire bag of nothing but dried pineapple. Finding this was my single greatest pleasure in the past week. Yeah, I know you're thinking "bitch, it's pineapple, not masturbation" and I understand. It's not that boring really. A strange euphoria is never boring. I haven't had anything else particularly fascinating happen just lately, so deal with it.

I'm here TJ! Smoochies!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, February 21, 2006 , Blogger doc-t said...

Hmmmmm...

Maybe there's something extra special in those dried pineapples. If they make you happy, they make you happy.

I couldn't help but noticed you compared them to masterbation rather than sex....

My brain keeps telling me that's significant and means something... It just doesn't know what

 
At 6:11 AM, February 22, 2006 , Blogger tj metal said...

Well nice to see you back...

Pineapples unfortunately don't sit well with me, so I am unable to understand your pleasure with them, but it must be similar to the feeling I get when I get to eat extra dark chocolate..

Anywasys, gotta go you were missed and it's nice to see you back.

Have a great day

tj

 
At 7:09 PM, February 22, 2006 , Blogger Alex said...

If pineapple is the highlight of your weeek, it may be time to get a man.

 
At 10:41 PM, February 24, 2006 , Blogger NiteRydar said...

I'll stop by when I have more time, promise, really havent been around much lately.

Now about the pineapple, all i can say is that you must be doing something wrong. I am gonna have to find you a site that will you show you how much masturbation can be, just got to spice it up a little.

 
At 1:37 PM, March 02, 2006 , Blogger momsgoneloony said...

I understand perfectly..I love the dried pineapple....sweet, chewy..yummy!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...