3.28.2006

Not Much New News

My pelvic CT was - I know it's unbelievable - normal. This is starting to piss me off. A sonogram and a CT and still nothing. Well, I guess this means my internal abdominal organs are in pretty good shape anyway. My back still hurts and my doctor has no idea why. She's wanting to forward me on to another doc, this one a chiropractor/acupuncturist. I told her I was going to hold off till I found out how much I already owe. But anyway, that's the next step. Currently I'm living on Ibuprofen, the 600mg doc suggested. Even though it's doing no good.

I don't know if I mentioned it but a chick I work with quit awhile back. She came in yesterday and we traded numbers. She said she doesn't miss the job at all, and I can't say I blame her. I feel like I'm in a daze, just passing through the time till I can transfer out. It feels like an eternity.

Nothing's new on the G-Grandma front. I'm still hoping her kids opt for home health care. Two of her kids are scavengers though who will ultimately pick the house apart when/if she goes into a nursing home. I hate her son, and I'm not fond at all of one of her daughters. The only one that seems to give a shit is my Mom's Mom. I hope Grandma stands up to the rest of the vultures and does what's right for Granny. I think she will.

3 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, March 28, 2006 , Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Hmm...I was checking out some blog battles and stumbled upon your blog. It looked interesting, and damn it, it IS.

I'll be back...

 
At 7:58 AM, March 29, 2006 , Blogger Christie said...

hope you feel better soon :)

 
At 5:45 PM, March 29, 2006 , Blogger tj metal said...

glad the test results came back good... but you really gotta get someone to figure out what the hell is wrong, nobody should have to suffer with pain... have you had an xray or ct scan on your back though?

is g-grandma showing any signs of improvement? and do the doctors expect any improvement?

anyways, keep me posted and take care..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...