3.27.2006

The Posse

Three of us were named "The Posse" recently. Me, of course, and the following two:

OldGuyLuvr - I don't trust her any further than I can throw her (which isn't far) but she is fun to talk to. She's about 40, a little taller than I am, and.. Well fuck it, her name's Lisa and she's in my Slideshow.

Has stabbed me in the back repeatedly. Angel isn't too fond of her anymore either. Currently still working at the hospital.

Angel - Year older than I am, pregnant with her 5th child. Engaged. I do trust this one.

Angel has since had her son. Currently still working at the hospital. Angel and I have become better friends the greater the drama has become.

{Edited Sunday, Nov. 11th, 2007}

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...