3.06.2006

Vote.. For.. Me...



So upon reading my comments this fine evening I find that I've been nominated for "Best blog title" and I think to myself that finally I'm not the only one who understands the need for a daily dildo. I look to my competitor's blog The Kept Woman, and flinch. She has a cleavage shot! ... I scroll down... To find she also has an ass shot! *sigh*

I'm doomed.

Follow the button folks (also in my sidebar), get your asses over there, and vote for me pronto. I'm not even close to kidding.

Mr. Dingo Muttley has completed his round of antibiotics as of yesterday afternoon. He never did act sick, but it appears everything is as normal with him now as it's ever been. As I type this, he's curled up on both of my body pillows on my bed covered in my blankets. I slave away all day and this is the reception I get.

I really wish I had more to write about, I know it's been awhile. Unfortunately, I've been sleeping and working and that's the extent of my excitement. Boring I know.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, March 06, 2006 , Blogger Alex said...

You're just going to have to post more nudity. Strip to win! =)

 
At 9:42 AM, March 08, 2006 , Blogger JDV said...

I think I remember you telling me some time ago that the little guy would NEVER get your body pillows. I just have to say "I told you so."

 
At 11:44 PM, March 08, 2006 , Blogger Vixen said...

Don't think I won't do it!

And Muttley has another doctor appointment, if he wants my body pillows by all means he can have them if it makes him feel better. He needs to learn to share though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...