4.01.2006

Tornado Alley

I wrote a big long post about the tornadoes that hit here Thursday but my browser died and I lost it all. Anyway - we had two tornadoes, I saw them both from the 3rd floor window of the hospital. One hit the employee parking lot and blew out windows in 150 vehicles. Long story short, I heard a *train*, looked out the window, everything started blowing upwards and off in the distance I could see the second funnel. It was pretty awesome looking, but the news made it sound so dramatic and it wasn't. I can say I've seen one now, I'm not in too big of a hurry to see another.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, April 01, 2006 , Blogger JDV said...

I did the same thing when the tornado went through here (watched from a window). I don't think the one here was as bad as the ones that touched down there. Be careful and take care of Dingo too. ( I had a Dorothy and Toto reference but in the present state I thought it was in my best judgement not to use it.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...