5.18.2006

Day at a Glance

Sleep in until the dog wakes me up - which today was 10 a.m.
Sit online till Mom comes over for lunch. Who knows when that'll be.
Take her back to work and head for the doctor's office (not my beloved Chiropractor).
Get a "Complete w/Oblique Standing Lumbar Spine" x-ray.
Do whatever after that - considering going to the hospital to walk in the tunnel as I've been slacking off lately.

I put in two transfer requests yesterday, one for Admissions Registrar and another for Medical Records. Now most know I'm currently in a college program for Health Information Tech, so I'm pretty well on the same path with Records, but Admissions pays a little better and I wouldn't have to carry medical records everywhere. My back would be pleased. That's all the upside, the downside would be that Admissions is various hours (which I'd assume would include 3rd shift) and includes weekends (every other I'd imagine). Records is Mon-Fri with the rare weekend which is nice, but the hours are 6 a.m.-2:30. Yeah, ouch. I'm not a morning person.
So I typed out my resume for if and when I'm called for interviews. Jm introduced me to the chick from Records the other day and I talked to her for a few minutes. She seems pretty nice.

Anyway, that's where I'm at. I'm on a mission to buy a car as well because I don't see Mom taking me to work at the ungodly hour of 6 a.m. It's about time I got one anyway. I chose buying the house first because of my Dingo dog, but the Mutt needs a car too. Weasel's still being quarantined, and my Mom probably knows a little more about his condition than I do. I haven't heard more than what I posted previous.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...