5.05.2006

Wisdom Teef

I went to the dentist this morning. For the first time in 11 years. Yeah, that's right, eleven years. I was scared to death. The good news is I have no cavities - meaning I've never ever had a cavity. The Doc told me my teeth are the best he's seen all week and that I "have something special here" and to "take care of it". I have perfect teeth folks, that's right perfect. Well, perfect minus the bad news anyway - all four of my wisdom teeth need to be extracted. So on the 23rd of June (the absolute soonest they could get me in) I have an appointment with an oral surgeon to have them removed. I chose the nitrous oxide instead of being knocked clear out. I wonder if that was the best idea ever. The woman I talked to at the surgeon's office told me since the teeth have all broken the surface I should be just fine being awake for it. Let's hope she's right. I should have asked her if she still has her wisdom teeth. I'm not a nervous wreck yet. That'll take place around the 22nd of June.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, May 06, 2006 , Blogger tj metal said...

Your braver than I was, when I had them out, I was out cold in day surgery and thankful for it.....

Mind you mine were impacted....so makes a bit of a difference.....

Well it should go smooth if yours have broken already.....

Good luck and don't worry...

tj

PS: good job on no cavities but you really should go to the dentist more often....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...