6.10.2006

Tagged by Myself

I stole this meme from Christine @ a tale told by an idiot- signifying nothing. I'm afraid my lists are boring, but I'm bored so deal with it.

5 things in my fridge:
1. Tofu
2. 2 bags of spinach
3. Fresca
4. Several bottles of various Ranch flavors
5. About a million packages of cheese (Mom went shopping)

5 things in my purse:
1. I just got my first credit card! Also inside are various other cards
2. Checkbook ~ My last until I remember to order more
3. V.C. Andrews book "Raven" (which I haven't started to read yet)
4. Address book ~ Never know when I'll need bail
5. Lots of change for the vending machines at work ~ loose of course, my purse altho not large, could be used for a weapon

5 things in my closet:
1. Scrubs
2. Jeans
3. T-shirts (could my closet get any more boring??)
4. Shoes ~ More shoes than anything else
5. Various other articles of unnoteworthy clothing

5 things in my car:
1. One of those shiny sun visor things you put in the window to cover the dash
2. An umbrella (I learned the last time I got caught in the rain)
3. Hair thingies ~ too many kinds to remember let alone list but I'm never caught without one
4. On my rearview - a blue sparkly lei, a blue leaf bracelet, and a chinese symbol "love" crystal air freshener
5. Mix CD that Rydar made for me specifically for my car

Now do you all believe I'm as fascinating as I tell you all I am?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, June 12, 2006 , Blogger Velcro said...

You don't sound boring at all. We're all boring from time to time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...