1.29.2007

Pimp Da Ho

First, go visit my renter: Matt Savage at The Modern Savage. I haven't read much yet and chose him strictly for aesthetic reasons. I'll check it out further and get back at ya... Or you lazy bastids can go check him out for me and report back here. A-hem.

Also, while you're out and about go visit my homies (ok, I don't really know them... yet) at The Phallic Temple. Oh and if you don't have MySpace.com get it and come play. My account is here.

Ok, that's it for now.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, February 02, 2007 , Blogger Matt Savage said...

Hi Vixen,

Thanks for pimping me out, I appreciate it. I know I'm no "mommy blog" but hey, this is my thing. Hope you like it.

- Matt Savage

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...