2.13.2007

Digestive Violence

I took PTO from work today to go to KC at 11 a.m. (to leave at 7 a.m.). Quite a few of you know that story - if you don't I might tell you on an individual basis. But anyway, it snowed last night and the roads were reportedly awful and when I woke up on the couch at 2:30 a.m. I was nauseous. I set my alarm for 6, went to bed and woke up at 5:30 terribly ill. I went back to bed about 6 after shutting off my alarm, knowing either Rydar or Mom would wake me up to go. When the phone rang it was Mom wanting me to pick her up at her house after telling me how bad the roads were. After I got off the phone with her the *terribly* ill part became digestive violence. All things considered, we rescheduled the appointment for the 23rd and I went back to bed between chills, nausea, and frequent bathroom stays. I fell asleep about 10 and slept till 3 p.m. when I woke up feeling a little better. I thought it smart to drink something so I did and again became violently sick. Don't worry - I will spare the details. The bottom line is that still, I'm feeling pretty terrible, and all I want to do is pass out on the bathroom floor, but instead I'm here sharing my story because I know how fascinating you all must find this. Yeah.

I got a cell phone Saturday night. Yes, I know I hate them, and that hasn't changed but I feel much better knowing I have it when I'm driving. Especially with the weather the way it is.

Has everyone visited my renter? She has only like 10 minutes left before the lease expires. If you haven't been there yet go check her out: Lola from L'undone. You'll love it. Or there's something wrong with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...