2.06.2007

Reviews

Our Reviews
"Cool blog, great image and opening logo. Regarding your last post, I had no trouble with the pages loading. I don't have dial up, maybe other people do (does anyone still use dial up??). One thing I was slightly confused by was the strikes through the links...I clicked anyway and found they worked. Great blog anyway, keep up the good writing."

Kiwi
squidoo.com/us-roadtrip
"The site takes a really long time to load, but once it did, I enjoyed reading it! I also enjoyed the background, a change up for the norm!"

brittany
barefootfoodie.com
"This site gives me a big smile.I love wicked,intriguing and witty sites like this.You just made my day!"

prily
prily.blogspot.com
"nice site, keep it up!"

Jose Dennio
manunulat-ako.blogspot.com/
"Cool template :)"

J
juliejacobe.blogspot.com
" Site is well designed,easy to navigate and loads fast.Content is useful and neatly laid for easy reading.Overall,a great site,thank you and good luck!"

marek
dogphotostyle.com
"Loved the site especially the color scheme and layout."

Luci
slapdashstuff.blogspot.com/
"Love the blog - very vixen and gothic. Very nice! :D"

Mariah
velociteen.com
"like your site. it's fierce. "

charmaine
love2chill.blogspot.com
"Interesting topics covered with your blog. About your language, well... Its always good to be different;-)"

Breian
breian.com
"You have a wonderful site here! In fact, you sound a lot like me in my blog...and I quote, "What is wrong with you people? It's quality **** I spew here!!" lol I'll be adding you to my live blog and as soon as my fave spot opens tomorrow here, you will be on my favorites. Great content, excellent loading time, and great navigation! Happy blogging to you! :)"

MARIAH
themightymissm.com
"Interesant..."

Cristina
scacuncristina.blogspot.com
"I've got to say that your blog is very well designed, colors are great. Very cool!"

Joseph
joesacco.com
"Very cool site. Interesting and unique. You should come write on my site some time. I'd love to guest blog on yours as well. Let me know what's up."

william
wanderlustway.blogspot.com
"He-he, you are very witty!! I definately have to visit again!!!"

Therese
thereseswarpedideas.blogspot.com
"very nice site it was eye catching which is a good thing because you want to keep people on your site the content was awsome keep up the good work and good luck"

Andrew
all.com
"At first I thought this blog was something else... it's because of the template.. then I keep on reading 'til I realized I've read the whole page! Now I love this blog and I'll be coming back to read some more! Keep on blogging! :)"

Jean
lettersfromthesoul.com
"the site is good.....the content on the site is very attractive....The navigation is also pretty fast..so gr8 work dude...."

Sumeet
infopod.sitebooth.com
"Great use of color and graphics to create a distinctive look and feel. I laughed as I read your entry entitled "And I have proof!" because I, too, have a dog who I love but who can sometimes be SO obnoxious (only my dog is about 40lbs larger than yours!) You've got a fun writing style to read."

Tracy
abundantliving-tracy.blogspot.com/
"Interesting content. Easy to navigate. Well laid out."

melissa
squidoo.com/AuthorHarukiMurakami
"Hello! A very "twisted" blog.... nah! It's you so it's great! Loaded quickly and was a pleasure to read. Thanks for sharing. Please look at my pages and leave a comment if you wish. Thanks! :-)"

Michael
ww2.yuwie.com/profile/?id=431386
"LOVE the design, loads fast, very entertaining."

Lady
ladyevyl.com/blog/
"Nicely set up site. The graphics used make it a memorable page. I really enjoyed the reading, straight to the point. Not only that, it is hilarious to. I will be back. Thanks for sharing."

Heather
vintagestitching.com/
"i love the information in your site. Great articles too, enjoy it very much"

cy
cyeat.blogspot.com
"Right away I loved the way your page looks. It great. You are witty & your blog is a blast to read. Love the one about the non-existent man ass! Keep on not taking yourself too seriously. It works for ya! "

Jenny
jasyjensthoughts.blogspot.com/
"I seriously loved your blog. Thanks for sharing -- it's refreshing to see a blog that is interesting, funny and not created soley to make money. You really share a bit of yourself and in the mean time, it's hilarious. Keep on going!"

shannon
planetpanel.net
"Interesting blog. I like the design layout."

Web
easyppp.info/
"First of all you deserve warm greetings for extraordinary template you have developed. Not only it is professional but it is also very distinguished. So far as content goes - it has super magnetic appeal flavored with personal touch."

John
fancy-shoppe.com/s/affiliate.html
"I love anyone who is not affraid to say it like it is. You can definitely tell that you're speaking your mind and I like that. Makes for some very good reading. I'll be back! "

Damon
sitewinks.com
"a pretty site...with striking eye catching template! nice! well done."

Deen
bdeen.blogspot.com
"very attractive site! great work!"

Farah
syabilsania.blogspot.com
"This Gothic themed site is one of the best I've seen! The posts are well written and consistent with the the sites theme. I will visit A Month of Thursdays again and will add it to my list of favorite blogs."

Terrah
terrahsdawn.blogspot.com/
"Really cool and unique site! Love the graphics and colors! Lots of content and easy to read!"

Amy
antiaging-skincareproducts.com
"Interesting emo site :) I have friends who would be interested in this. Had no problem with navigation and i think the design is pretty authentic."

Stanley
stanleyliew.blogspot.com
"Like your sense of humor and your content was good to read, it made me laugh. I really like the design of your site, it's very cool! Punk rockish! Keep up the good work!"

Kharma
shoppingkharma.com
"Certainly honest and certainly variable - this blog rocks! You have a true skill for writing and your blunt truth only makes it better and more interesting as I scroll down. I love the movie list and share many of your favs. Keep up the good work!"

Jerry
thelighthousesociety.com
"Vixen does a wonderful job of sharing her world in a very entertaining way. Her candid, witty, hilarious remarks make this blogspot a joy to read. She is a very talented author. The design is very attractive, inviting and user friendly. As well as being entertaining these blogs are educational and informative. Thanks for the warning about Walmart fish. It is rare to find a blogspot so good that I have trouble coming up with a suggestion for improvement. This is one of those rare times. The only way this site could be improved that I can see is just add more of the same. I look forward to revisiting this site."

John
yuwie.com/patwat3/
"Pretty cool site. Well laid out and your writing is interesting."

Sid
mountainfreak.net
"a gud site with a great layout and good content"

rajat
kalapradarshan.blogspot.com
"Hello! Really cool and unique blog with good topics! Loaded quickly and was easy to navigate. Thanks for sharing!"

Michael
r.yuwie.com/houseofmoviesandmusi
"Interesting concept ,thank you for sharing."

Taisa
happychocolate.net
"This blog is packed with entries and articles. You could easily spend days on the site. It even loaded fast with all of this content. Still it was pretty easy to navigate. "

bonuscode: ou812
fulltiltpoker.com/?key=MDAwMDFBRTQwMDAxODlDRDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDA
"Why is this blog named "A Month of Thursdays", Written by a 30 years old Bible Belt woman, it amazes us bringing a well suited example of blog architecture. I think it is one of the best deseigned blogs I ever reviewed. "

Mario
mariorabey.blogspot.com
"scary a bit :)"

Zuin
zhoewynz.blogspot.com
"I really like the coloring and the designs on your blog. Lots of content to look at and read. You obviously have put forth alot of effort. Keep up the good work"

tammy
goodies4you.zlio.net
"Nice to see a blog thats been around for such a long time. Shows commitment on the authors part. Love your sense of humor btw!"

Linda
tetoolbox.com/splash/3461/
"Awesome site, Loads fast, I really enjoyed reading the quotes, Well done, Keep up the good work, All the best."

David
isamansworld.com/
"A unique site filled with plenty of information including the amazing movie list and the nypho girl. I'll be back to visit again."

Ernesto
ernestosmusic.com
"Great blog site ! I really enjoyed your insight and attitude with this, and the site itself has a very nice look to it. I didn't realize that Steve from the Springer show had his own show !! Will have to see if it's on in my area...I have added you to my favs here and will definately be checking out your site more often. Great job ! "

Diana
wildfirematrix.com/?id=23
"Yep the "Saw series" are my favorites too. The blog makes you curious as to, what more you have got.. The whole idea might seem stupid to a lot, but people like me can only sit back and enjoy the whole work that has gone into it...i went through almost all the stuff. Nice work."

Aseem
aseemblogs.blogspot.com/
"I adore this page, it manages to walk the fine line between creepy and cute"

Zwakh
Zmetrotales.com
Get your own reviews, free traffic at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...