2.06.2007

Overload

I have five (5!) bids to rent my blog! Ok, so some blogs probably get more than that, whatever. I'm loved! They really, really love me!

.oO(Shut up, I know it's just because I'm cheap!)

Anyway, I couldn't choose so I closed my eyes and hit "accept". It took about seven tries to actually click a button at all with my eyes closed, but in the long run Lola at L'undone got it. Thank you to all that applied and I encourage you to try again next week.

Now to the topic at hand, here's my renter's blog description:
"Here is a tale of high-weirdness, big love, cyber-crime and the mutual insane obsession of two people that never even met. This blog is the true story of how it happened."
I love what I've read so far and encourage, no, insist you get over there and check it out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...