"Pet owners with animals showing symptoms such as vomiting, lethargy and extreme thirst are being told to bring them in for immediate examination."
See lists of recalled brands:
Recalled dog foods
America's Choice; Preferred Pets; Authority; Award; Best Choice; Big Bet; Big Red; Bloom; Bruiser; Cadillac; Companion; Demoulas Market Basket; Fine Feline Cat; Shep Dog; Food Lion; Giant Companion; Great Choice; Hannaford; Hill Country Fare; Hy-Vee; Key Food; Laura Lynn; Loving Meals; Main Choice; Mixables; Nutriplan; Nutro Max; Nutro Natural Choice; Nutro; Ol'Roy; Paws; Pet Essentials; Pet Pride; President's Choice; Price Chopper; Priority; Publix; Roche Bros; Save-A-Lot; Schnucks; Springsfield Pride; Sprout; Stater Bros; Total Pet; My True Friend; Western Family; White Rose; Winn Dixie and Your Pet.
Recalled cat foods:
Americas Choice; Preferred Pets; Authority; Best Choice; Companion; Compliments; Demoulas Market Basket; Fine Feline Cat, Shep Dog; Food Lion; Foodtown; Giant Companion; Good n Meaty; Hannaford; Hill Country Fare; Hy-Vee; Key Food; Laura Lynn; Li'l Red; Loving Meals; Main Choice; Nutriplan; Nutro Max Gourmet Classics; Nutro Natural Choice; Paws; Presidents Choice; Price Chopper; Priority; Save-A-Lot; Schnucks; Sophistacat; Special Kitty; Springfield Pride; Sprout; Total Pet; My True Friend; Wegmans; Western Family; White Rose; and Winn Dixie.
Menu Foods Recall Information - From Nutro
Menu Foods Recall Information
******* Dog Food Recall
******* Cat Food Recall
And on a lighter note:
Also posted here.
I know everyone's dying to know my opinion of the top 10 Horror Movies of '06 as listed by Rotten Tomatoes . I am the Horror Genre Guru, after all. Seek and revere my professional opinion.
And here we go:
Top 10 Horror Movies of 2006
10. An American Haunting
9. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning
8. The Omen
7. Silent Hill
6. Saw III
5. Final Destination 3
4. The Hills Have Eyes
1. The Descent
First of all: Fuck! These suck. Not all of the movies listed, no, but the order they are in, definitely. So here's the appropriate order (assuming I keep the movies on this list.)
10. Slither - this movie was absolutely horrible. It had some funny parts (notice I say "funny" and not "scary") but clearly does not deserve to be on this list at all.
9. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning - The best part of this movie was seeing it end.
8. The Descent - It had my vote until.. Well, it never really had my vote.
7. An American Haunting - If I recall correctly I didn't mind this movie at all, but the end left something to seriously be desired.
6. The Hills Have Eyes - I remember seeing it, but I don't remember much of it so it didn't have much of an impact.
5. The Omen - Pretty good movie, but doesn't rank above the next four. Absolutely not.
4. Final Destination - I loved all of the Final Destination movies and this one was probably my favorite, although it would be hard to choose.
3. Hostel - I hate this movie. Really, really, really hate it. So why did it make #3? Because as far as horror movies go, it was very good. I found it very distasteful and disturbing but it is well done, it is realistic and it is horrifying based on it's realism potential.
2. Saw III - Choosing between Silent Hill and Saw III for the number one spot was a challenge. The Saw movies are excellent. Every.Single.One. so far. This is one series I hope keeps going. For-ev-er.
1. Silent Hill - Cannot be topped. I've seen it probably at least 8 times, most likely more, and it never gets boring to me. I would love to see a second Silent Hill.
Your Horror Guru