11.28.2007

Dog Snot Coffee

So I went to my kitchen to make myself my famous coffee – the coffee that makes me twitch and vibrate. Anyway, I open my cabinet and take out the bag of coffee filters. I open it and pull out a filter and note the Mutt sitting there staring up at me. I say “it’s just a coffee filter, baby, we have this discussion every day.”

He wags his tail.

*sigh* “Here,” I hold the filter down for him to sniff, and he’s not very interested. “See? I told you.”

I begin to seal up the filter bag and his ears perk up and his tail begins to thump the tile.

*eyeball roll* “Ok, fine,” and I hold the bag down for him to investigate. He sticks his entire drippy, snotty little schnoz into the coffee filter bag.

Certainly, he wiped his cold wet little nose all over the filters. But after doing so, showed no further interest in what the mysterious bag contained.

I zip up the bag and stick it back in the cabinet. What? They’ll dry out. It’s just dog snot.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, November 28, 2007 , Blogger JDV said...

That snot is going to ferment in that coffee. It gives a whole new meaning to coffee and cream.

 
At 2:26 PM, November 28, 2007 , Blogger Vixen said...

I don't mind telling you that that's just nasty! You just haven't lived until you've had dog snot hot chocolate.. Or dog slobber cheetos.

 
At 3:09 PM, November 28, 2007 , Blogger JDV said...

Well, i guess you don't need marshmallows with that hot chocolate, do you?

 
At 4:08 PM, November 28, 2007 , Blogger Rosemarie said...

Anything less than the nastiness of cat pee doesn't count. ;-)

 
At 9:12 PM, November 28, 2007 , Blogger Vixen said...

Amen. Nothing is more disgusting than cat pee. And nothing smells worse either, btw... Worse than any grubby little street dog ever could.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...