11.20.2007

I Have Nothing to Say

But since when has that stopped me? Here's a meme jacked from Testimonials by Rosie

3 Things that scare me
1. “Incurable” Disease
2. Cockroaches
3. Being alone

3 People who make me laugh
1. I try to surround myself with people who make me laugh
2. This one jerk I know, when he’s not being a jerk.
3. Jim Carey

3 Things I love
1. Animals (I don’t see them as “things” tho)
2. Chinese food – Veggie Lo Mein, mmmm
3. Music

3 Things I hate
1. Animal abuse
2. McDonald’s commercials
3. Being ignored

3 Things I don’t understand
1. Any mathematical equation
2. Organized Religion
3. Homophobia

3 Things on my desk
1. a POM tea glass
2. Nail polish (Red Raven, Opulence, and Iced Copper)
3. Crystals

3 Things I’m doing right now
1. Burning incense
2. Boiling water
3. This post

3 Things I want to do before I die
1. Travel – Anywhere, everywhere
2. Be successful
3. I want to live before I die

3 Things I can do
1. Spell
2. Paint/Draw
3. I can write pretty well

3 Things I can’t do
1. Sing (Jesus, oh God no.)
2. Math (As I indicated above)
3. Quit procrastinating

3 Things I think you should listen to
1. Me
2. Me
3. Me (You can’t go wrong when you listen to me!)

3 Things you should never listen to
1. Hateful people (unless it’s me, see above)
2. The News
3. People who try to discourage you

3 Shows I watched as a kid
1. Scooby Doo
2. Captain Kangaroo (I think I was like 3)
3. TMNT

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, November 20, 2007 , Blogger Rosemarie said...

Woo HOO! Lookin' good, Vix! I gotta do another meme soon meself.

Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving which you can do on Wed. or Fri. because it doesn't have to be this Thurs.

Fond Regards from RosieS

Pee Ess: Thanks for the reciprocal Blogrolling!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...