12.20.2007

I am Such a Nerd

Everyone knows how bad I need a job, yes? Full time, lots of hours, high pay scale, the works. I just had an interview at the Library for Computer Lab. Yes, the Library. I have always wanted to work at the Library!

I haven't gotten it yet, and I won't know till after Xmas, but if I must say so myself (which I obviously must) I aced the interview. They want someone for 28 hours a week, alternating weekends, and the schedule appears to be along the lines of Monday and Tuesdays all day; Wednesdays half a day, and the alternate Saturday would be a full day and Sunday half. It doesn't pay particularly well, not even quite as well as my last job, but I don't care because it's the Library!

I love Libraries. Love them.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...