12.28.2007

To You, the Voter

Dear Voter,

You all totally suck if you didn't/don't vote for me.

I think a new rule should be passed that says "If you vote against a BotB Participant you must comment and give them reason why."

I bet that'd get a lot of you chicken-asses voting for me, wouldn't it?

Now, I'm going to begin a new challenge, and I'm NOT going to wager a shitload of credits, because frankly, I have like no faith in you voters. I am going to offer up a challenge though and I expect to either win with 15 votes, or have as many comments as however many votes I lost by.

Don't let me down now. If you can't support your reasoning, you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...