12.10.2007

Will Work For...

I need a job.

Bad.

I charge $73 an hour, doing whatever it is you want me to do, except prostitution. Although, I'd rather be a prostitute than a telemarketer.

Now I know that 73 dollars an hour sounds outrageous since you don't even really know me, but I assure you it's quite cheap. I can do anything, including prostitution, and except phone sales. But no, I won't prostitute, so don't ask. I have to draw the line on my "anything" somewhere.

Interested? I bet you are! Remember, think Vix!

Oh, and while you're at it, vote for me for president. Can you imagine how AWESOME this country would be if I ran things?!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...