12.06.2007

The Writer’s on Strike

Ok, not really, the Writer just can’t think of a decent topic to save her ass right now. In lieu of this, please entertain yourself with one, several, or even all of my past nifty posts, and I promise that as soon as ingenuity hits me, I shall return with something new.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.

Some of our Staff’s pick posts include:

Flamin’ Tard
Toilet Paper Baby
And Good Morning
In Other News
The Day They tried to Off Me
Saved by the Dingo
Aliens have Landed
Long Ass Surviving the Wisdom Teeth Post
Do I Steal? !@#$ Right!
Reiki for Your… Car??
Yes, I have Been This Bored
Hating Everything as a Hobby
Shaken Not Stirred V. II

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, December 06, 2007 , Blogger Raymond said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:48 PM, December 06, 2007 , Blogger Alien Insomniac said...

Ah the eeeevil antimuse has come to visit you. She is indimidating and terrorizing your real muse. One minute screaming like a banshee, the next raking her nails over ice. I shall dispatch a spectral strike team to chase her off.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...