1.30.2008

Just File This Under "Fuckin' Bitch"

I have decided it's time to embrace my natural, cold-hearted, unsympathetic, self-centered ways. Who could have such an impact on a woman, you ask? Why, a man, of course! I don't usually air my relationship laundry in public though, and I'm not going to start now. Sorry, folks.

But I am going to add Pet Peeve #18 when I say I hate, hate, hate, hate Mama's Boys. Hate them. Daddy's Boys included. It's not so much the person I hate as much as the inability to grow the fuck up and sever that umbilical cord.

I understand that there must be some sense of security hidden behind Mama's skirts, but that's not safety, that's really just pathetic. After all, she failed to warn you that I'm an "inconsiderate cunt", didn't she? A lot of good she did at protecting you from me!

I'm not saying don't love your parents, not at all. I'm saying that when you love your parents to the exclusion of all else, then honey, you got a problem. Rack up all the issues you want, guys, but don't even think about making those issues mine.

I will not hold the hand of or take shit from or make excuses for another Mama's Boy again. Never.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, January 31, 2008 , Blogger Wally Banners said...

Dump the freakos! Let them marry thier moms. You come with me dancing k? you got my bob vote :)

 
At 8:13 PM, January 31, 2008 , Blogger Danyel said...

You said it better then me! I 100% agree

 
At 6:26 PM, February 01, 2008 , Blogger vengeance-in-law said...

Good for you for standing up to Mama's Boy! And thanks for visiting my blog. Yes, I've dealt with "Mr. Man-child" for far too many years. Glad it's over!

 
At 2:12 AM, February 03, 2008 , Blogger Stanley said...

So true. Those people suck. The most irritating part is even if they are wrong their mothers still defend them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...