2.16.2008

Catching Up

On movies and keywords - because I know how important these things are to everyone

The Invasion - Worth watching but predictable
Reality Kills - Pretty bad
Identity - Much better than I expected it to be
and Lake Placid 2 - Really bad.

Here's the latest Keyword list:
  • disenchanted dreamer blogspot
  • grandmas dildo
  • sweet pics
  • look for fish at walmart . com
  • dildo vixen mov
  • dildo.com
  • little mutt.com
  • likes and dislikes of united states people
  • walmart fish tank
  • likes and dislikes of chinese women
  • beta fish sitting on tail
  • fish in walmart
  • she dildo in his ass
  • sex a plecostamous
  • what are all the sex toys you cna use on a guy?
  • how do i get a dildo
  • walmart/fish
  • sick fish swimming with tail down
  • daily dildo
  • fish from wal-mart
  • female lesbian tendencies
  • goldfish has white film
  • http://visionsofruin.blogspot.com/
  • goldfish white filmy nose

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, February 19, 2008 , Blogger cube said...

We all get weird search words, but yours are, well, really weird ;-)

My most common one is "Sydney Brooke Simpson". Everytime I check, I find it from somewhere in the world. Go figure.

 
At 8:48 PM, February 19, 2008 , Blogger Vixen said...

Occasionally, the weird and downright creepy things that people look for to find me make me wonder if I may truly be a little less than respectable.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...