2.13.2008

More Boring "Brainery" Discussion

I got a loan - I owe a fortune. My previous English Comp books are still in use, thank god, so that saved me a bit. I still had to get 7 others though. That's 9 books counting my English, and 12 counting the three I already have for the in-progress classes. Isn't that crazy?

So I have the Cardiac Care finished, one class in progress, two starting on the 18th, one starting on the 7th of March, and another on the 10th.

When I say it like that, I become convinced I've lost my mind.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, February 13, 2008 , Blogger Christoff said...

Hey there,

I came across your site via linkreferral and really enjoy it! Keep it up!

Regards,
Christoff gouws
ZAVibes.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...