3.23.2008

End of the Internet

I have run out of things to do besides homework. How pathetic is that? I took a coding test last night, another a bit ago, I've been on Myspace, and checked my email. I've played Mahjong, got my ass kicked in Chess, checked my blog stats, replied to all my texts, gone to the store, did my dishes, and fed my Mutts. Short of actually getting off my ass and leaving the house again, which is hazardous to my credit card, I've got nothing to do but homework. Nothing's due but there's plenty I could still do ahead. I suppose I could clean the house, but that idea makes doing homework look quite appealing. So homework it is.

Feel free to sidetrack me.

Pretty please?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...