3.06.2008

It's Back!

My beloved car. It went to the Cosmetologist after the tree fell on it during the Ice Age.

It's beautiful! The body shop (Mckenzie) did a wonderful job - including all of the hail damage. They also vacuumed and washed my car, inside and out. The total cost (which was covered by my insurance, but $250 deductible) was over $4,000. The original estimate was 2,017.03. And I never had to speak to the insurance company again - they handled it all. They also said that due to the removal of all the hail damage (which was minor in appearance, but major in occurrence) the value of my car is up a thousand or two. It looks absolutely wonderful. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else. No matter how far I had to drive to get it there.

My computer sufficiently took a nosedive this morning. I think I may have it fixed - but if I don't, that's where I disappeared to.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...