4.16.2008

Useless

The lot of you. I asked a simple question in my last post and couldn't get an answer. In fact, I've asked many questions and haven't gotten many answers. You all suck. (Unless you don't, then you're excluded from this rant.)

As I've said before, I get a decent amount of traffic. Not huge but decent, and 95% of my traffic is from the US, telling me that you speak my language. Do I scare you all? I realize I'm abrasive, but I am just a name on a computer, you know. Be brave. And I can't remember the last time I actually abused someone on here. I don't think I ever have.

I was being slightly sarcastic there, I know I likely don't scare you, you're just assholes.

I have nothing further to say about this at the moment.

Have a great day.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...