6.16.2008

You Know,

If I got more feedback -- I might post more.

So see, my absence is your fault.

I have another Lecture test on the 20th, and a Lab test on the 23rd (which also happens to be the day my Medication class begins, 4-9). This time, over the nervous system and the muscles in the body. Oh yes, he wants almost all of them, where they're located, what they do, etc. That's something to look forward to.

Since I know you're wondering: Yes, I flunked my last lab test. There. I said it. Piss off.

The guy in this post, I failed to mention that 3 of said kids are steps, only one is his; she's 14. We still have no direct plans, namely because he works all the time and I have A&P. I'm not sure if it's his age, or the fact that I'm 12 years younger, or what it is, but I make him self conscious! It's so cute. And it's about time I met a man that realizes that getting ahold of me is an honor and not something owed to him. It also greatly increases a man's chances of actually getting ahold of me as well.

We'll further call him The Mechanic, which if I may be frank with you, is strangely splendid. Share with me the flashbacks. I have a special place in my heart for mechanics.

Anyway, census is in folks, I'm a catch.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, June 17, 2008 , Blogger Isis said...

mechanics are hot, and he's lucky you give him the time of day :).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...