7.15.2008

How Have Things Been?

Quite great, actually. The Mechanic and I have hit it off well, much better than I had expected. I'm totally hooked. He's taking me to Branson sometime next month depending on my work schedule. He's also asked me to move in. I haven't said yes yet. I apply for nursing next month, and he's offered to cover my tuition.

.o0(Yes, I was totally hooked before the cash-flashing started, so kiss my ass.)

Normally nursing is 2 years, but I've already taken everything required and recommended for the degree, aside from Microbiology and Public Speaking, which I'm taking this fall. This means that if I'm accepted, and after the series starts, I will graduate in a little over 9 months. I graduate from Health Information Technology in April. My CMA state board is the 30th of this month, and I've already passed. I also passed A&P with a B. I know I said an A, but it's the first class that has ever made me cry. It is a very hard class. I also took it in 6 weeks as opposed to the normal 16.

My dogs are well.

I am well.

Life is good.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, July 18, 2008 , Blogger Toni said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:46 AM, July 18, 2008 , Blogger Toni said...

Congrats on the schooling sounds like things are progressing nicely.

It's nice to hear that you and The Mechanic are hitting it off so well, and yes I can verify the fact that she fell hard for him long before the cash-flash...

anyways, hope you have a great trip next month I'm sure you will have a great time.

Finally, it's about time you updated here.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...