7.20.2008

Oh? There's More?

Him: I'm sorry i wasted ur time i really do like you but i guess u were right i cant devote myself to just one person my family will always be there can we still be friends

Me: So you are seriously telling me that you are incapable of doing anything that your family isn't involved in? What, do they shadow all your dates, sit on the wall and watch whenever you have sex? You have got to be fucking kidding me! There's nothing wrong with caring about your family, but its another entirely when you can't live your OWN life.

Him: That's entirely uncalled for im done

Me: I'm right. That's really sad. I feel bad for you. You will never find anyone until you can separate yourself.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...