8.06.2008

He has to have Lost His Fucking Mind

I'm not going to type up all of my responses to the texts I'm posting here, not tonight, because I'm really tired. I'll talk about work another time, tomorrow hopefully. But anyway, here's his side of things.. He texted me out of nowhere:

The Mechanic: U still talkin 2 me

The Mechanic: Got any plans for this weekend

The Mechanic: Want to go out sat night

The Mechanic: Celebrate ur state boards or am i to late

The Mechanic: Movie drinks motel hot tub jacuzzi any of that sound appealing

The Mechanic: Just a thought in room jacuzzi what u think

The Mechanic: A friend of mine is having a b-day party for his girl friend sat night in stafford was invited to that we could go there probably be a big party lots of booze

The Mechanic: Me neither will probably be hot n muggy like that even less i thought the motel n jacuzzi sounded better myself n u what do u think

The Mechanic: Wasnt really planning getting u drunk just relaxed i dont really like getting real drunk anymore thats why i suggested the movie i meant a couple drinks n the hotel

The Mechanic: Not on the phone got by that that night just brought back bad memories so what do u like to relax u
(I told him pedicures and narcotics)

The Mechanic: Just a little vague what makes u feel really good

The Mechanic: No i know they relax about anyone i was thinking more like candles soft music oil rubs jacuzzi guess thats more romancing than relaxing huh u like anything like that

And then, before I responded, I got his usual “I’m going to crash, talk to u 2moro k” texts. I didn’t respond. I'm thinking about telling him to get a room with a jacuzzi, candles, oils, etc., and we'll invite his daughter.

I'm going to bed.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...