11.28.2008

So I'm here...

back with my friend!

It's been a really shitty couple of weeks, ok couple of months. Work has been a real drag lately and I'm getting really tired of the politics and the bullshit. I've even opted out of the staff Christmas party - because trust me there are many more enjoyable ways I could spend my time off..

Anyways, I'll try to stay active here and post more than I usually do and I'll even make an effort to keep it enjoyable for all of Vixen's loyal followers.

Anyways, hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and see ya soon.

XO

T

1 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, November 28, 2008 , Anonymous Vixen said...

I tried responding via Facebook, but for some reason today so far, Facebook's a shit.

I said:

Yay! You're here!

And you may have noticed that posts from this blog are imported to my Facebook.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...