11.27.2008

Something to Not be Thankful for

Some of you may have read my Old Blog. It's this post that is of concern today. Tuesday night at about 11pm, we took Bandit to the vet on an emergency call. The vet thinks he had a stroke, but that the next 48 hours would tell.

Mom is currently unable to get Bandit to eat, or take his kidney meds, or even his pain meds. She called me a little while ago, telling me she thinks it's time, and she has an appointment tomorrow with the vet at 4pm. I have asked Pinky to go with my Mom since I'm scheduled to work.

Bandit has been with us since I was 16.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, November 27, 2008 , Anonymous Toni said...

poor puppy, I'm thinking of Bandit and your family. I hope he's ok.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...