12.23.2008

Ok.. GO!

My best physical feature is.... My eyes.. I’m always asked if I wear contacts. I don’t.
The physical feature I'd most like to change is...... I don’t want to be skinny – but I want to be skinnier.

What is your best personality trait.... My sense of humor.. Or my compassion – whichever. My compassion is mostly limited to animals and the elderly. But I can laugh at almost everything.
The personality trait you'd most like to change...... I’m controlling. Impatient, suspicious.

My last relationship ended because..... (be honest - we check references).... Because it wasn’t much of a relationship, and I’m positive he was gay. The other last one was because he was in Virginia, and was the male version of me. Myself and I, we don’t get along.

What is the most important trait you look for in either friends or relationships.... Loyalty and Honesty are interchangeable. If you cheat, you lie.

What do you drive.... ’03 Dodge Stratus. Silver.

Do you forgive and forget easily...... No. But I’m a sucker for an apology. I never forget.
Hold a grudge?...... Yes. If it’s something bad enough to warrant not being forgiven, you’ve made yourself an enemy for life.

Highest level of education..... I’m in college. Nursing, Health Information, Criminal Justice
Do you have a job..... Yes. Drug Slinger.
Best part of your job........ I adore 95% of the old people I work with.
Worst part of your job....... The other 5% and most of my co-workers.
What do you really think of your boss...... I actually really like her. Nobody else does, but I do.

FAVORITES:

TV Show.... CSI Vegas and Criminal Minds
Actor..... Samuel L. Jackson! Kiefer Sutherland, Jim Carrey, Tobin Bell (I’m in lust with Tobin Bell)
Actress.... Gina Gershon, Jennifer Tilley, Anna Faris, Shawnee Smith
Singer..... Dave Draiman
Song..... Anything by Disturbed. Probably my favorite favorite is #5 on Indestructible – Perfect Insanity. I love them all though.
Band.... Disturbed! Soul Asylum, Velvet Chain, Fiona Apple, Massive Attack.. I can go on, and on..
Color..... Brown. Black and pink too.
Automobile......... Lexus!
Method of travel....... My Stratus. I want a Lexus someday but I wouldn’t give up my Stratus for it.

Food..... Chinese – But no meat, of course.
Dating website..... Facebook!
Restaurant..... Chinese that doesn’t serve frog legs.. That totally wigs me out.
Animal...... Dog. But if it’s a critter (except for cats), I like ‘em lots.
Movie..... Saw – All of them. A Time to Kill, Silent Hill
Comedian..... George Carlin. Rest In Peace, Sir.
Joke..... Q. What do you get when you cross a termite with a praying mantis?
A bug that says grace before it eats your house.
Hahahaaaa!! Love it.

TRUE OR FALSE

I enjoy a healthy dose of sarcasm.... False. I have no sense of humor that I am aware of.
I believe everything I see/hear/read on the internet...... False. Not unless I say it.
My feelings get hurt easily... False. Not really. It takes a lot.. But I am far more sensitive than I let on.
Chad Kroeger is my hero...... False. But I do like Nickelback. Older, though, like Leader of Men.
My ex told me I was a cheap bastard.... False. I’ve never, ever, been called cheap.

There is nothing wrong with going to strip joints.... False. Why would a strip joint even be necessary? I can do all that at home. No cover charge, no touch restrictions, and you can throw all the cash at me you like.

Nickleback sucks..... False. I disagree.
There is nothing wrong with a few drinks every once in a while....... False. Unless you’re an alcoholic. Or a mean drunk.

YES OR NO

I'm a drunk..... No.
I have a job...... Yes.
I support myself...... Yes.
I'm a momma's girl….. Yes.
I'm more of a daddy's girl…. No.
I'm an idiot..... Sometimes.
I have/want children, lots and lots of children.... No, and no.
I'm funny..... I think so.
I rent my own place..... No.
I own my own place...... Yes.
I live with mommy/daddy/grandparents/siblings or any other family members.... My critters.
I'm sarcastic..... Yes.
I've been unfaithful.... Yes. But not for a long time. And in hindsight, they deserved it anyway. Just ask TJ.

What is your idea of sweeping me off of my feet on our first date? – You know, I’ve never actually stopped and thought to myself, “I’m going to sweep him off his feet..” Seriously. I just go in knowing that regardless of what I try, I’ll just wind up me anyway. Love it or leave it. But rest assured I’m charming. Oh yes, I’m fucking charming!

What's the most romantic thing you've ever done for someone? -- I’m not that much for “romance”. I find the lot of it cheesy. I prefer chivalry. Hold my door, respect me, defend me, protect me, open the car door, order drinks, make sure my car’s safe.. Things like that. Maybe I’m old-fashioned, but it’s your job to make sure I don’t do anything stupid! Hahaha.. I’m a full time job.

Out of all your previous relationships what is the one thing you regret most? – Wasting as much time as I did, for as long as I did.

Are you the dumper or the dumpee? – Usually the dumper, but not always.

If I were mad at you what would you do to make me feel better? – Who could get mad at me??! Ok.. Ok. Umm.. Baby, there ain’t nothing wrong with you that pissed-off sex can’t fix.



This was fun. More!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, December 23, 2008 , Anonymous Toni said...

"What is your best personality trait.... My sense of humor.. Or my compassion – whichever. My compassion is mostly limited to animals and the elderly. But I can laugh at almost everything."

--- also, your loyalty and dedication to people you really care about - you are one of the most considerate and caring people I know - ok, you have your moments of consideration and caring ** that still counts for something.. and you forgot ambitious dear, did you forget about our plan?

"The personality trait you'd most like to change...... I’m controlling. Impatient, suspicious."

--- yeah, cuz you want to change that, lol

"My last relationship ended because..... (be honest - we check references).... Because it wasn’t much of a relationship, and I’m positive he was gay. The other last one was because he was in Virginia, and was the male version of me. Myself and I, we don’t get along."

--- gay freak, and controlling, lying bastard who was extremely jealous and insecure

"My best physical feature is.... My eyes.. I’m always asked if I wear contacts. I don’t."

--- you!!! all of you is awesome.

"The personality trait you'd most like to change...... I’m controlling. Impatient, suspicious."

--- All with good reason my dear.

"Singer..... Dave Draiman"

--- hell yeah

"Song..... Anything by Disturbed."

--- hell yeah

"Animal...... Dog. But if it’s a critter (except for cats), I like ‘em lots."

--- nothing wrong with cats - they're cute

"Joke..... Q. What do you get when you cross a termite with a praying mantis?
A bug that says grace before it eats your house.
Hahahaaaa!! Love it."

--- That was good, but I know you have better ones...ha

"What is your idea of sweeping me off of my feet on our first date? – You know, I’ve never actually stopped and thought to myself, “I’m going to sweep him off his feet..” Seriously. I just go in knowing that regardless of what I try, I’ll just wind up me anyway. Love it or leave it. But rest assured I’m charming. Oh yes, I’m fucking charming!"

--- she is, she is fucking charming

"What's the most romantic thing you've ever done for someone? -- I’m not that much for “romance”. I find the lot of it cheesy. I prefer chivalry. Hold my door, respect me, defend me, protect me, open the car door, order drinks, make sure my car’s safe.. Things like that. Maybe I’m old-fashioned, but it’s your job to make sure I don’t do anything stupid! Hahaha.. I’m a full time job."

--- and worth every ounce of energy.

"Out of all your previous relationships what is the one thing you regret most? – Wasting as much time as I did, for as long as I did."

--- yup

"This was fun. More!"

--- I'll work on finding some old ones we did...

 
At 12:39 PM, December 23, 2008 , Anonymous Vixen said...

I love filling these things out when I actually have the time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...