1.01.2009

Vixen's 2009 Resolution List

In no particular order.

» Quit playing with men online. It's one thing to meet them here, it's quite another to keep them here.

» Lose weight. Somewhere between Two-Thousand-ummm-Four and 2008, I became a chunk. An undeniably spiffy chunk, but still, I'd like to be a little less chunky chunk.

» Find myself a new favorite bra that isn't attempting to impale me with a renegade underwire. (Ok, so that's more of a tomorrow thing than an '09 thing.)

» Graduate, finally, from at least two of my four majors.

» Remodel my house (carpeting, floors, painting)

» Take a real fucking vacation


...This post subject to change at writer's whim.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...