3.27.2009

Case Studies in Stupidity: Volume I [I Will NOT Pick On People Less Fortunate Than Me]

This conversation just totally cracked me up, and I haven't posted much here lately, so I'm gonna share it with ya'll.

Aaron at 5:33pm March 26

Kid Rock is a cock mate, hes openly said he's pro-fur and hates PETA- wears it to piss them off. Give the fucker a bullet I say



Al at 5:39pm March 26

I would like to put PETA members in a deep fryer with chicken wings.



Aaron at 5:42pm March 26

Do you think that skinning animals alive for fur garments is a good thing Al?



Al at 5:46pm March 26

Yes, I love it. I would skin peta members if it wasnt against the law. Animals are both delicious and fashionable. I ran a kill floor at a slaughter house. The pigs walked into the building in the morning and were hot on my plate at night!



Aaron at 5:51pm March 26

Sadly cunts like you are everywhere, ignorant, and selfish, brave men hurting defenceless animals. What a fucking hero you are. I hope cancer eats your family up one by one around you, and they die slowly and painfully before your devenceless eyes, and you die in a chemical fire.

Mike I dont have time for this shit, you're off my friends list, please reconsider the kid rock thing he's pro animal cruelty, as is this Al Gaspirini parasite.


real men dont hurt animals.



Al at 6:02pm March 26

who said I hurt animals? I wear them and eat them? What do you know about real men? Are you in NJ? I'll beat your ass like a real man. I'll take you out with a meat tenderizer. Want to talk about my family then say it to my face.



Kandie Kane at 11:36pm March 26

You, Al, said you hurt animals - "I ran a kill floor at a slaughter house".


I for one, know a few things about real men. I also know a few things about sad, cruel degenerates. This conversation isn't even exclusive to animal cruelty, Al, you've also included members of your own species - the "human" race.


Another thing. I'm not in NJ, but I second everything Aaron just said to you. You gonna beat my ass? Take me out with a meat tenderizer? I'm also a PETA member. Wanna skin me? Put me in a deep fryer? Show me that real man, baby.



Mike at 12:22am March 27

THIS WHOLE THING WAS TAKENING THE WRONG WAY...A FRIEND SENT ME A STUPID KID ROCK SONG QUIZ AND THIS WAR OF WORDS BROKE OUT... I MYSELF WOULD NEVER HURT A ANIMAL.. BUT I DO EAT MEAT..TO EACH HIS OWN ON THAT ONE...BUT MY FRIEND AL WOULD NEVER HURT A ANIMAL FOR PLEASURE..HE GOT MAD THAT AARON WISHED CANCER ON HIS FAMILY AND IF SOMEONE WISHED HARM TO ... Read MoreMY FAMILY I WOULD LIKE TO MEET THAT PERSON FACE TO FACE AS WELL....SO THATS THAT... BUT ONCE AGAIN IT WAS A STUPID SONG QUIZ THAT I TOOK...I ALSO THINK KID ROCK SUCKS ANYWAY....



Kandie Kane at 12:30am March 27

I don't think it was taken the wrong way. Aaron simply told you that Kid Rock is a jack ass. Simple as. Your hostile, and very violent sounding friend jumped on it threatening PETA members. It was also your friend Al that said, in no uncertain terms, that he did hurt animals. Unless, of course, what goes on on slaughter house floors tickles a bit.


Your friend Al also continued to say he wears and eats animals. Correct me if I'm wrong but being skinned would sting a bit. And bitten? Yeah. Ouch. I think that classifies as hurt. I also think that hurting an animal for food or to wear is considered doing so for "pleasure". One's own sick, selfish pleasure.


Personally, I wouldn't have wished cancer or any other malady of the like on your friend Al. I'd suggest skinning him before dropping him in a deep fryer. You know, if I were a hostile and violent person. Like your friend Al.



Al at 6:59am March 27

LMAO.....I own guns and I eat animals I am a barbarian. I am hostile when someone tells me what to eat and what to wear. So everyone that eats meat or wears leather should die? Anyone that eats meat is "sick" and only satisfying their own "selfish pleasure". Go to therapy, I am almost certain some lithium and protein will cure you. You are probably... Read More malnourished, one needs more than a tomato, celery and water to live. 1 last point.......when my dog almost died last month I spent over $1,000 and was crying in the vets office at the thought of losing him. He sleeps in bed with me and we share a pillow. I donated $100 to the aspca this year and $100 to my local zoo. Hurting an animal for fun is as sick as telling people what to wear and eat.



Mike at 10:47am March 27

DAMN YOU KID ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!



Al at 11:07am March 27

Imagine if it was Ted Nugent?!?!?



Mike at 11:21am March 27

LOL.....Al and my friendship go back 20 years now..So i know what type of guy he is...Yeah we might enjoy hot dogs and chicken wings while we watch football.. But i also know that if we saw Michael Vick on the street we would kick his ass...Lets not open the can of worms on Ted Nugent...Im tryin to get rid of this what Kid Rock song are you quiz page.



Kandie Kane at 12:02pm March 27

You seem so.. Angry. You do realize that eating flesh raises your heart attack risk. Relax. Breathe in... Hold it.


I never said I thought you should die because you eat meat or wear leather. In fact, it was you that suggested PETA members should die. Remember? Skip back a couple pages, yeah... See? That's what YOU said. Keep holding it.


I think there's a place in this world for everyone - including knuckle dragging neanderthals, like you. You have yet to handle any of this conversation with a remote ounce of civility. Do you get so hostile with everyone who disagrees with you, or do you just hold a special place in your little artery clogged heart for animal rights people? Hold on.....


You've gone from suggesting I should be skinned and deep fried to recommending therapy. Tell me, do you have a specific therapist you'd recommend? Maybe I could borrow yours. Wha..? You don't have one? Ask around about your anger issues. Wait, wait!


If you saw my pictures, you'd know I'm not remotely malnourished, but I appreciate your concern for my health. But from the little clip I can see of yours, you might check into that tomato/celery/water diet. Just sayin'.


I'm not done!


On your 1 last point.. I'm happy to hear that your dog is cherished. Honestly, I am. I have nothing mean to say about that....


Your donation history doesn't impress me so long as you're still out there slaughtering animals. It's counterproductive, kiddo. You can't buy back the karma you've fucked up.


In short, do I think you should die? Nope. I think you're a perfect example of what's wrong with humanity. People will learn from you.


Mike - I couldn't care less what type of person YOU think he is. Namely because you're just like him. That negates any unbiased opinion you could possibly have.


Have a great day, boys!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:23 AM, March 30, 2009 , Anonymous Toni said...

Damn Girl, you go - way to tell the morons.... :)

 
At 12:42 PM, March 30, 2009 , Anonymous Vixen said...

It's been awhile since I really got the chance to flex my mental muscles - I'm a little rusty :)

People are just so retarded.

Do you dig the new layout, or no?

 
At 2:36 PM, March 30, 2009 , Anonymous Toni said...

yes, I love the new layout looks pretty damn awesome...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...