4.03.2009

Introductions seem to be in order...

So, for those of you who don't know me, I guess I better fill you in. My good friend Vix asked me to come on board here and it's only fair that you all know something about me, I'm really not that great at this introduction thing so I'll give you all what I can come up with on short notice.

First off I'd like to say to Vixen, thank you it's a pleasure to be invited on board this crazy blog of yours and I promise to try to contribute often and maintain the high standards of blogging that you have set here!!

Anyways, here goes:

Name: TJ at least until you get to know me better.
Martital Status: Married (to the greatest guy in the whole world!!)
Place of Residence: ummm Canada of course! The wonderful land of snow and more snow!!!
Dependant Status: One furry little pussy cat who has an attitude bigger than Vix!!! Age: None of your damn business
Music: A little bit of everything but to name just a few: Rob Zombie, AC/DC, Disturbed, Crazy Town, Fleetwood Mac (my own guilty pleasure), Ozzy, Black Sabbath, Nickleback, Nirvana and many, many, many more.
Movies: Again a little of everything but a few titles: The Strangers, Hostel, Hostel II, Saw, Saw II, Saw III, Saw IV, Saw V, Rosemary's Baby, Big Daddy, Godfather, Shawshank Redemption, who am I kidding I love lots and lots of movies.
Favorite Books: I'll read anything, but Stephen King is my all time favorite.
Favorite Place: anywhere warm but Vegas is my true favorite next to my camp.
Hobbies: Kayaking, reading, fishing, boating anything that lets me get out into the warm sun.

That's all I have for now, maybe I'll get motivated to post more soon, but for the time being this will have to do.

Lots of luv and see ya all soon :)

TJ

7 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, April 04, 2009 , Blogger Daisy said...

Well hello there Toni! (or TJ)

8)

 
At 1:50 AM, April 05, 2009 , Blogger Neurotic Mom said...

Hi Toni

 
At 5:00 AM, April 05, 2009 , Blogger Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

 
At 7:30 PM, April 05, 2009 , Blogger Keyword said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:16 AM, April 06, 2009 , Blogger Vixen said...

^^ Just deleted spam comments there.

Anyway, just wanted to point out that Hostel (the first one) sucks. No, I didn't watch it again - but it's still the most disturbing, disgusting movie ever! It has to be bad to disgust the Horror Movie Guru, you know.

 
At 10:39 AM, April 06, 2009 , Blogger Toni said...

I'm really appreciating all these wonderful people who came to visit us over here - you really do have an awesome following Vix :).

Hostel was the most disturbing hence it being one of the best that is kind of the point my dear!

As for the other comments, it's really great to meet all you nice folks and thanks for the welcome.

See you all soon!!

 
At 12:58 AM, April 07, 2009 , Blogger Vixen said...

My people rock. For sure.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...