4.20.2009

Judge Me

This coming Friday, I'm supposed to go out with the chick from this post and this post for her birthday.

I asked her today if she had a brat sitter for Friday night and she told me she is asking her mom today. Get with the program ho. If she doesn't have a sitter ALL night, I'm not going anyway.

I know I don't like her and I know last time I went out with her it pretty much sucked. But it's her birthday and she has nobody else. So my question to you all is does this make me incredibly sweet.. Or incredibly stupid?

I've included a generic poll for your responses.

Vote, goddamnit.

Am I...
Sweet
Stupid
  
pollcode.com free polls

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...