7.13.2009

So where the hell have I been?

Well, I've been really busy - even my recent vacation was busy...

So, in the last two months or so this has been my life....

Starting the week of May 18th which for you people who ain't from Canada is the start of fishing and a long weekend for us CanCans, Block Training commenced. What does this mean? Well it means for 2 days out of every week for the upcoming 6 weeks I'm teaching first aid, I also taught on two of the weekends and was sent out of town for a health & safety conference for another weekend.... sounds like fun eh?

Well, it gets better....

On May 30th our deadbeat tenant finally moved his ass out of our first house and boy did we not only have to clean up after him (like a year and a half worth of dog shit - I shit you not - 8 bags of dogshit)..... He really shouldn't own pets, yet along with that beautiful black lab he also has a pussy cat who he wouldn't fix so that little demon sprayed all over the house, scratched everything to shit and caused us to replacing the carpets throughout the house (that we just changed before said tenant moved in), replace wallpaper on 4 walls, replace all the drapes in the house, and let's for a moment talk about the tenant, that wonderful person left holes in the walls, broken stairs (which he thought throwing a sheet of plywood over would hide btw)..... Just an all around bad scene....

But wait, it still gets better.....

The first two weeks of June is our audit - nice eh? On top of the Audit we relocated our offices on the week of June 15..... so of course there are IT issues which meant no computers for almost 2 weeks - try working with that....

I was also supposed to go to a convention for the Legion from June 14 to 17, but because I was teaching on June 17 and 18 couldn't attend that, not that work would've let me go... "ALL HANDS ON DECK FOR THE MOVE!!!" exclusive of management of course...

So did I deserve my vacation the last week of June? You bet your furry little ass I did.... Did I get my vacation on the last week of June? You bet I did, a whole week of vacation spent building 2 (count em two) new sets of stairs, replacing a bathroom, back porch, living room AND a bedroom flooring.... Replacing the soffit on the garage (I have yet to start the garage roof btw), patching and painting walls with holes in them, and re-wallpapering...

After all of this I needed to come back to work to relax dammit.....

OK, rant done......

Missed ya Vix <3

4 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, July 15, 2009 , Blogger Vixen said...

Wow.. Can you sue the guy for all the damages or anything?

I think I'd rather have surgery than deal with all you've dealt with there :p

Welcome back to you too :)

 
At 9:55 AM, July 16, 2009 , Blogger Toni said...

guys a shit and a deadbeat.... can't get blood out of a stone and all that jazz....

live and learn right? no wonder I'm bitter :)

 
At 10:02 AM, July 16, 2009 , Blogger indavao said...

hi... just dropping by!
http://www.fileafro.com
http://mobileandetc.blogspot.com
http://kantahanan.blogspot.com

 
At 12:34 PM, July 16, 2009 , Blogger Vixen said...

Sometimes I wonder if I'm more bitter than the average person. Then, I start really thinking about things and I realize I'm just less tolerant of the average human bullshit. Male, especially. Somewhere along the line, I stopped taking it personally, and started enjoying the superior feeling that comes with things like being lied to, and being fully aware of it, when you've told the truth.

So, bitter? Me? Not so much anymore. This blog, and bashing the fuckers, is my therapy :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...