8.18.2009

In Other News

I started nursing school yesterday. I now go to school 5 days a week and work 5 as well. I'm dropping my hours at work to 4 days a week, hopefully quite soon, but I can just hear my boss saying she can't do it until September. Too bad. I'm prepared to quit if I have to. My school schedule:

Monday and Thursday: 9:10-12:30
Tuesday and Wednesday: 7:30-10:30
Friday: 8:00-10:00, 10:15-12:30

That's the first 8 weeks.

So I've been to the theater for two more movies - although these times, I didn't go alone. Perhaps I'll tell you more about him later *wink*

Anyway, we watched The Perfect Getaway and District 9. I don't have time to carry on about them, so I'll just give you this:

Perfect Getaway gets 6 out of 10 stars.

District 9 gets 4 out of 10 stars.

Neither was bad, but neither was good either. The greatest part about both movies, was my company.

That is all.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, September 11, 2009 , Blogger JanuskieZ said...

Hi... Looking ways to market your blog? try this: http://bit.ly/instantvisitors

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...