11.22.2009

The Border Whore & The Skeletal Slut

Before anyone gets in a piteous little uproar over my usage of any of the terms in my post title, kindly remember where you are. If you've been here before, you already know that I don't care what you think. If you haven't - well, now you know. Get over it. If you want a disclaimer, here you go: That's as good as you're going to get.

So, moving on.. I work with these two women, and considered them both friends. The [Border] Whore is old enough to be my mother - has children older than I am. We've worked together for awhile now, 8 or 9 months. We've gone to bars together as well. This woman strings along more men than I write off. Seriously. I can't even begin to name them all. As far as I'm concerned, this is all her business and not mine. I don't even care (disgusted, yes - care, no) that she's fucking them all. The problem I have with her is that she's so male oriented that she won't make plans with me (or anyone else who has a vagina) until the very last minute when she realizes that her penis toting desperates have other plans. She has stood me up repeatedly because something male came along at the last minute. Now, I know what she is; have always known what she is. And until last Thursday night, I didn't care much more than the annoyance I've felt when, at the last minute, the Whore cancels... Again. Don't get me wrong, the Whore could be considered pretty. Or at least she probably was 20 years ago. She just looks used now.

The [Skeletal] Slut isn't much better. I mentioned her before here (Seriously, what kind of friend sets you up with a convict?...) Slut is 24 (or 25) and isn't much better looking than the Whore, just bad in different ways. She's taller than I am, thin, big buck teeth. She too, will fuck anything, and she'll all but tell you that. "I just.. I'm just very physical and I can't keep my hands off of men." I've had a man or two that I had the same problem with. Ok, three. But anyway, I asked her once - you know how girlfriends are - how many men she'd had sex with and her answer was "I'm not really sure." And I believe her.

I've only spoken to the Slut at work for awhile, because she stood me up one time too many. She too, is very male oriented. In fact, on a couple of the occasions I've gone out with her, I've actually had men ask me to control my friend. "Control your girl, get her off of me." True story.

Remind me some day to tell you why I believe the Slut's in a cult.

I have pictures of both of them that I'd absolutely love to share, but that would be wrong of me, wouldn't it?

So last Thursday I'm at work with both the Whore and the Slut. Remember now, I'm a nursing student.. And as a nursing student I've had my hands in things that nobody really needs to have their hands in, you know? That said, I'm afraid to really touch either of these women because of what I may catch. That's not part of my story here though, merely a random statement for your benefit.

My birthday was last Tuesday (the 17th) and between work and school commitments, I never did go out. I asked the Whore if she wanted to go out Saturday night (last night) and she indicated (never said yes, because you know it was early and something better may come along) that she would like to. Later that evening we were all sitting around a table, waiting for the clock to hit 11. The Whore says she's going to Brick's (my favorite bar, actually) and the Slut chimes in "Oh! I'll go there with you!" I don't think much of it, because I have school the next day and can't go out anyway. I do say, "so which of you is going out with me Saturday, then?" I proceed to get the run-around, no-answer answers about not knowing about plans, having to work the next day (we go to work at 3pm, btw, so not a well thought out excuse), and the typical generic 'I'm just afraid to simply say no' bullshit. This pisses me off. Why are people afraid to be honest with me? Seriously? I'm not going to bite them -- At least not these two, because I can't imagine how they couldn't have something contagious.

Admittedly, I am prone to Tourette's type outbursts when aggravated, but neither of these gutter bimbos are worth the effort. I simply say "I'm not asking either one of you again." The Slut sits there like a dead lump, and I believe I can see the gears creaking around in her skull, failing, as usual to come up with a comprehensible response. She's slow.. Did I mention that before? I have residents that come to me and tell me they don't think she's "all there upstairs", as they point to their brain casings. The Whore responds "oh come on, you know you will." To which I answer "Umm.. Why don't you kinda watch me.. Not."

Another woman (oh my GAWD, let me tell you about HER - I'll give her her own post though) that works with us comes in at this point (10:53pm) and says "Bye *Vixen, have a great vacation!" before heading down the hall. The Slut speaks up to say "Why does the tell you goodbye *Vixen but not the rest of us?" I said, "maybe because she heard this conversation and finds you both as useless as I do." I smile sweetly, and leave the room to clock out and go home.

Last night, at 11:03pm (we get off work at 11pm) my phone rings. I didn't hear it because I was watching a movie. I check later to see that the Whore has called and left a message. I didn't bother to listen to it till this morning. She said "Hey, woman! What's going on tonight? Call me back!"

As if.

How's that for waiting till the very last minute to make sure nothing male comes along? Stupid Whore.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...