2.15.2010

"Happy Valentine's Day, Vix"

Why thank you, you gorgeous Bipolar Bastard!

I wish him a Happy Valentine's Day too and even offer up a little ":)" He responds, "I'm sorry I quit talking to you baby. How are you?"

Um. Yeah. I told him I was well, and asked how he was. He said he's fine and asked about school and my Dingo dog (who hasn't been feeling well - but is ok now). I tell him Mutt is alright and school's the same.

We'll see where this goes, shall we? But I'm betting nowhere.

I'll keep ya posted.

In the meantime, watch Triangle. I loved it.

OH! And Jennifer's Body? Yeah, I'd let Megan Fox eat me. She had me at Transformers.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...