12.29.2010

I Was Fucking Stupid, But Then We Broke Up

So, um, let me tell you about my dating experiences from the singles ad so far. Brace yourself, I found some winners!

First, there's R.B. R.B. and I emailed quite a bit on the singles site before it advanced to Facebook and phone numbers. He is 42 years old, does construction, and fosters dogs. Very nice guy. The night I went out with classmates, mentioned in this post, I also met R.B. Mind you, he knew I was drunk when he asked to come over. We talked a bit, shared pictures of our furkids, he left to go home because he said he had church in the morning. We have not spoken since.

R.B. pros: animal rescue, is in a band (but it's just a hobby).

R.B. cons: is scary skinny, looks older than his age, apparently doesn't like drunk chicks any more than the drunk chick likes scrawny men.

Conclusion: Not a Match

Next, there's T.B. Before I actually met T.B., he added me to his Facebook and shortly after (within 24 hours) a woman, S.R. also sent me a request. I emailed asking if we had met, she said no and that she was drinking and trying to whore someone else's page and must've gotten me instead. Hm. Ok. I accepted her friend request. Turns out, she's T.B.'s ex-girlfriend.

I went out with T.B. on the 17th of this month. We met for coffee at Starbucks at 8:00 8:30 (he was late) and then when they closed at 10, we went driving around to talk (I was driving). He was very crass, cussed a LOT (and for me to feel the need to mention someone else's overuse of expletives, you know it was excessive), is racist (he asked me if I hated black people, I responded that 'no, I hate all people equally') and he proceeded to use the "N word" (now you all know, there's very little I won't say here, but even I won't use that one) a few times. I ignored it. When I finally dropped him off at his truck he said, "Ok, give me a smooch so I can go." Right. Um, no.

After a few days, S.R. deleted me from her friends list with a message saying, "Like I said before, He is a good man. Insecure, selfish & and at times, just a dumbass. . But the important thing is, he keeps trying. Be patient. Be vocal. Don't assume he knows what you want or need just know that if you tell him, he will do what he can to make it happen. Love him". I responded, "I am sorry to see you have deleted me, but thank you for the advice." Her next and so far final email said, "Middle girl I am not... didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. If you ever need insight, holler. He wants to be part of a whole..." I didn't respond. According to T.B., she has been texting him professing her undying love and wants him back. He says he's refused. I found that I don't care one way or the other. I continued to talk to T.B. up until yesterday. He has been trying to meet up with me again, which I have deftly avoided. He's asked me to go on a roadtrip with him to visit part of his family, which I've also refused. Last night he told me he was "having naughty thoughts about me", to which, while at the gym I responded, "do tell.." Big mistake. I received the following (complete with spelling errors):
"I don't know where to start. So far I've been all over your body!! Started out with your toes, then I worked my way up to your neck. Spend a long time up their. Then I started on your nipples, wasn't long after that the panties came off and ever sence my head has been buried in between your thighs!!! I must say you tast very nice!! Your so clean, so clean smelling!!!"

I texted back that all this was terribly good to know. He came back with:
"Is that the best you can do? I don't know what your bed is made of but we just broke it!! If you expect me to keep bringing the A game your going to have to give a little too"

"A game"? Seriously, is that what that was? I told him I was at the gym. Now, here's my favorite part: "Oh!!, I take the smell good stuff back. You better go wash your ass before we do that again."

Some more of the "A game" brilliance! End of.

T.B. pros: for the most part has a good sense of humor, has a decent job and from what he describes, a nice house. If I could see past the stupid and onto the money, I would be more interested.

T.B. cons: the obvious. Racist, sexist, crass.

Conclusion: It'd be a cold day in Hell.

Onward to B.S.M. B.S.M. was hesitant to tell me what he does for a living, but finally I talked it out of him: a police officer. Mm.. I like those. I met B.S.M on the 26th of this month. We met for coffee at Starbucks at 8:00 8:30 (he, too, was late) and when they closed at 10, we sat in my car to continue our conversation. His ad says he's 5'10", I was shocked when he wasn't much taller than I am. I then realized I was wearing 3" heels that, duh!, added 3 inches to my 5'3" height, putting him at what should have been 4" taller than me, still. He wasn't. He was also rather chubby (which I don't mind, as a chubby chaser) and was a bit cuter in person than in his pictures. He mostly told me cop stories. He went home at 11.

I didn't hear from B.S.M. for the next two days. Finally, last night I texted him: Ok, so I have to ask. Were you just not into me, or what?" He responded with, "why do you say that?" I told him because he texted me every day and I hadn't heard from him since. He said, I didn't think you were that into me." I said, "ok" and neither of us has spoken since. I don't have the patience for insecure guys who have to wait for a flashing neon sign to contact me after a date. Nor, should my previous statement be offbase, do I have the patience for men that just aren't that into me.

B.S.M. pros: police officer, cute in a geeky way, seemed smart, talks a lot.

B.S.M. cons: shorter than he claimed, talks a LOT, no follow-up.

Conclusion: I would have accepted a second date. Not so likely now.

My current opinion of dating sites? Don't bother.

These are the three men I've actually met from the singles site. There are several more that I've been talking to that I haven't yet seen in person. I'll keep you up to date.

In other news, I've been going to the gym regularly, and have found myself rather addicted. I haven't had any luck in finding a new job and school starts in a couple weeks, and sitting around so much is driving me batshit. So, in the meanwhile, I may as well entertain myself with healthy activities, yes?

One more thing, the template issues I was having with Blogger here have not been remedied. I'm hoping not to jump ship as I previously mentioned, but I'm afraid I am going to have to revamp my blog - which is upsetting because the new way it's done now, I have no idea how to edit. I don't want to go to generic.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, January 22, 2011 , Blogger lucky one said...

one word: WOW!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...