3.06.2011

Because I Don't Know What Else to Do..

..and I'm nervous. So the guy I mentioned in this post.. the one that I wanted to be with that didn't want to be with me.. Well, he and I began texting again about a year ago, thanks to my friend Pinky that initiated it (as me, through my phone). Anyway, I had an opportunity to see him about 3 weeks after communication commenced, but I opted out because I was dating Geek Boy (I know, stupid, right?) and I suppose because I wasn't really ready. I'm not sure I am now. In fact, I'm, pretty certain I'm not.

That being said, he's headed through Kansas today and is stopping here. He'll likely stay overnight and continue his drive in the morning (it's a 21 hour drive from his departure to destination).

This is the one man that has ever broken my heart.

Am I crazy? Maybe.

Definitely.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, May 19, 2011 , Blogger Dirty said...

Interesting..

 
At 2:44 AM, May 20, 2011 , Blogger Vixen said...

And with such a profound opinion and nonexistent profile, you might be, who?

 
At 7:42 AM, May 20, 2011 , Blogger Dirty said...

Me

 
At 11:46 AM, May 20, 2011 , Blogger Vixen said...

Fascinating. I do so adore appealing to the cagey masses.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...