7.26.2011

Insidious

I've gotta tell you, I've been pretty disappointed with horror movies lately. I've also heard people saying how bad Insidious was. I had been dying to see it since it appeared in theaters, but I missed it. Blockbuster online finally sent it to me a couple days ago and I waited until the perfect time to decide to watch it: midnight, alone, in the dark.. and I did. And I loved it. It scared the shit out of me. I admit it. So ignore all the idiots who think this movie sucked, and trust your au courant Horror Guru Vix, and see this movie. There were a few movie moments where I thought to myself, "ah shit, here comes the cheesiness," but it never did. Insidious did not disappoint me.

Here's a trailer for you, if you haven't seen the previews: Insidious (2011) - Official Trailer [HD]

So watch the movie and report back. Let me know what you think.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...