9.20.2012

Vagina Dentata (a Malady of Whacked Out Shit)

So I'm about to blog about something that I can't believe I've never blogged about before (have I?), but when I Google it in the hopes of finding a fabulous picture to accompany my words of vast knowledge I find this:



I must admit, it gave me pause. I looked closer to find:



Um. I forsake my curiosity, you know, should my computer ever be searched as evidence or some shit, and don't click. I do click, though, on "Vagina Clip Art", with honestly no predetermined idea of what I may see:



Yes, I've noted "Vagaina Exam Image", but bypass it to click on "Elegant Vagina"..

And here my search grows cold:



..And alas, but I am confused.

So fuck it. Vagina Dentata (Wikipedia) it is.

Vagina Dentata (Latin for toothed vagina) describes a folk tale in which a woman's vagina is said to contain teeth, with the associated implication that sexual intercourse might result in injury or castration for the man.

Now, I can only speak for myself here, but if my vagina had teeth, I'm sure it'd be somewhat disappointed by that of which it has previously been fed: small meals and ..*ahem*.. silicone. That shit's enough to piss off any self respecting vagina.

Spend a moment and take some knowledge:
* Vampire Vagina Cookies
* Vampire Dentate Purse
* The Vagina Dentata
* Disturbing Images

You know what, folks? There's a lot of weird shit on the internet!

I am frightened, Rotten.com.

*shudder*

Reiterating here: Rotten.com, oh-my-jesus.. I don't even know where to begin here. So I'll save this, and move on to Eclectic Cow. What the fuck is Eclectic Cow? Yeah, I don't know either.



I feel as if I should apologize for this post and it's sporadic all-over-the-fucking-place ADD-type nature, IF it were in my nature to do so.


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, September 22, 2012 , Blogger Alibi Keeper said...

You find the weirdest but interesting shit. Love it!!!

 
At 11:51 PM, September 22, 2012 , Blogger Vixen said...

Isn't it great? I look up random things that lead to more random things that lead to incredibly twisted shit, lol.. I think I have a new hobby.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...