9.18.2012

Week Whatever : Day Whichever [Week 4 : Day 3]

Yeah, yeah, I'm slacking. Last run was the 13th, I know. I just haven't been feeling it. I went tonight, though. It sucked. The first 5 minutes aren't horrible, but the second makes me wanna cry. Anyway, tonight was the last day of Week 4. Week 5 looks like this:

Day 1 (of Week 5): * 5 minute warm-up walk
* 5 minute run
* 3 minute walk
- Repeat twice

Day 2 (of Week 5): * 5 minute warm-up walk
* 8 minute run
* 5 minute walk
- Repeat once

Day 3 (of Week 5): * 5 minute warm-up walk
* 20 minute run, no walks

All three end with a 5 minute cool-down.

I'm telling you, I've had my doubts about being prepared for the upcoming week a couple times since I started this, but this time - I'm really not sure I'm ready to move on. Day 1 of Week 5 isn't the most terrifying.. But day Two and Three? Yeah.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...