9.07.2012

You Know How Everything Just Goes... Wrong?



My formerly beloved job became a fucking disaster. I took an insane leap of faith and quit it this morning. No, I don't have another one yet. Yes, I'm looking. No, I didn't do anything I could potentially reside in Hell for. You know how sometimes you can just sense the shitstorm in the horizon? That's where I was. I wasn't prepared to stick around and get shit on - at least not any more than I already have.

But enough about that.

I've backdated the last two runs of my little mission. You'll see them below this.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2:10 AM, September 09, 2012 , Blogger www.bedroomchecker.com/articles said...

I just like the helpful information you supply in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again right here regularly. I am fairly certain I will be told lots of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

by Hotel Deals | Vacation to go

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...