10.25.2012

Running : a Means of Terrestrial Locomotion [Week 4: Day 5]

So I went to the nature park this afternoon and did a Week 4 day for the fifth time. It was a bit more difficult today than the day before yesterday. I wonder vaguely if maybe I should take two days off between instead of the recommended one day off, just until it gets easier? This is a possibility, but right now the plan is still to continue with every other day. The breathing issues I had previously (being short of breath) have improved somewhat, but I'm still having a rough time with shin splints. Anyone advise?

Anyway, one more day of Week 4 - for a grand total of 6 days of this week.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...