12.20.2012

Ripley's Believe It or Not: Grand Prairie, Texas
{9/28/12 - 9/30/12}

So I spent the weekend of 9/28-9/30 in Texas, actually spending most of Sunday night on the highway heading home. Why so late? Because at the last minute, we decided to go here. It was pretty spiffy. First, the Believe It or Not! Odditorium and then (my personal favorite), Louis Tussaud’s Palace of Wax (we did skip the LaseRace and the Mirror Maze because we were a little pressed for time and because mirror mazes freak me the fuck out - childhood trauma, don't ask. Damn you state fair.).

Anyway, I started this post right after that weekend, which was my 2nd Texas trip, but am just now getting around to finishing it now. Here are some pictures:






I'd post a shit-ton more if Photobucket was cooperating (which is why this post wasn't completed before now).










Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...