2.07.2013

Escape the *Authority* of Others

You know what I'm damn tired of? Compliance. Obedience, conformity, subordination. I'm tired of people acting like because "that's just the way it is" that for some reason that's the way it's supposed to be because they illustrious THEY said so. Who the fuck are THEY anyway? The government? Your parents? Your boss? The Man? And what gives THEM the right to dictate your life, my life, anyone's life? THEY are just like the rest of us, aren't THEY? And if THEY aren't, why are you taking orders from an alien anomaly anyway? Did you miss the memo that we're supposed to be afraid of anything different from us? THEY told us that, too.

But I digress, as usual.

Seriously, though, why are so many people willing to just roll over because it's "the law", or "the rules", or "just how it is"? If it's wrong, it's still wrong, and if you don't like it, you should still change it. Not submit to what you don't agree with.

Work provoked this diatribe, if you can imagine that.

THEY say to "pick your battles" and I say pick every fucking one and live the life YOU want to live for YOU not them.

I have zero interest in anybody telling me I have to do what I disagree with. Contrary to popular belief, Sheeple, thinking for oneself is not so difficult.

In other news, I need to know if it's normal to crave pancakes after running? I run, I crave pancakes - then I hear the screwy Cabin Fever Dennis kid yelling "paaaancakes" while doing karate. Surprisingly enough, this only barely diminishes my pancake desire.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...